Cookie Battle: Crumbl Cookies vs Insomnia Cookies

Chocolate Chip cookies with the same size and look as Insomnia and Crumbl. Let the Cookie Battle commence! Photo courtesy of Shutterstock

Mia Montelongo, Staff Reporter

Crumbl Cookies and Insomnia Cookies have quite a monopoly on the cookie industry.

Insomnia was founded in 2003 and has a net worth of $1.1 billion, while Crumbl was founded in 2017 and has a net worth of $46.6 million.

But the question that can not be avoided is, which company has the better cookie?

Junior Amelie Juarez said, “Insomnia for sure because Crumbl cookies are too sweet.”

Many reviews on the social media platform Tik Tok back up Juarez’s opinion and agree that Crumbl cookies are far too sweet.

After trying both sets of cookies, I have to agree that Crumbl Cookies are too sweet for my liking.

The flavor Classic Pink Sugar was delicious, but I was only able to eat less than half due to its sugary aftertaste.

Sophomore Dana Rincon said, “I prefer Crumbl because they have a variety of flavors, and I can pick whichever one I want based on what my cravings are.”

Although Crumbl does have a larger variety of cookies, Insomnia is more affordable.

A chocolate chip cookie at Insomnia costs about $3.65, while a Crumbl cookie costs about $5.

Insomnia also has more locations around the United States, making it more widely available.

Both cookies had amazing flavors, and the two locations had extremely welcoming employees.

But to conclude the Cookie Battle, the winner of the best cookie goes to Insomnia!