Healthy summer fun

Photo courtesy of wordpress.com

The beach is a relaxing and fun place for the whole family for vacation. Enjoying the sun and soaking in the fresh air is a great way to spend your summer.

Natalia Valenzuela, Reporter

With summer just around the corner, it is time to start discovering new outdoor hobbies and planning activities.
As the weather gets warmer and the sun is out longer, there is no excuse why you should not be outside having fun and making memories.

“My favorite summer was the year of 2019 when I went to Japan with EF tours and Loretto. I had a great time with my friends and it was an amazing experience. It was nice to leave the country for 10 days and visit a new culture, I learned a lot, said senior Mariacatalina Villarreal.

“I am going to use my summer to get in shape! I love to run and I want to push myself to do a couple of miles each day.” said senior Ariana Hernandez.

In your free time, it may be nice to stay productive and keep active through physical and mental exercise.

Make sure to stay hydrated and drink lots of water, plus include eating correctly to keep your body feeling as young as possible.

Junior Alexis Perez said, “My favorite part about summer is taking a break and being able to recharge for the next school year.”

Towards the end of the summer, you have to remember that school is just around the corner and you need to prepare yourself for the new fall semester.

Summer is a time to spend with family and friends, but in times like these, it is important to stay safe and keep a small circle but, most importantly have fun!