Classes resume

Isabela Martinez, Reporter

On December 20, 2018, all Loretto Academy students and staff went on Christmas break for eighteen days!

Throughout the Christmas break, everyone celebrated with their families or friends for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, to commemorate the birth of Jesus Christ and eat plenty of fruit cake and open up presents.

Also, New Years Eve was celebrated as everyone toasted to the New Year of 2019 and said goodbye to the eventful year of 2018!

Classes resumed over a week later on January 8, 2019, in which all students started the third quarter and all staff members resumed their positions.

Students came back anticipating events that are to come in the second semester, such as the annual Nun Run, junior and senior prom, Ring Rose, and of course, graduation.

The winter season is almost over and as the time will change back to its original setting, so will the season as it will change to spring.

Everyone should prepare for the upcoming homework, quizzes, tests, and finals for it is the last semester of the year to achieve high grades and sadly, the last semester for the seniors.

Welcome back Loretto angels and staff; hopefully Christmas break was restful and may this New Year bring only good fortune!