Sincerely yours

Sincerely+yours

Azalea Esquivel-Reyes, Class Sections Editor

Class of 2019 senior jacket. Designed by Isabella Noe, Loretto senior. Photo courtesy of Azalea Esquivel-Reyes.

On November 28, 2018 seniors received their long awaited senior jacket.

It has been a tradition for all seniors to receive a senior jacket for them to wear at school during their final year at Loretto.

This 2018 year design was inspired by the movie “The Breakfast Club” which signifies friendship, bonding, and memories.

Loretto senior and jacket designer Isabella Noe said, “I was trying to come up with something that encompassed what it’s like to be in high school.

I thought it would be interesting to use “The Breakfast Club” because it is about these very different people with unique personalities, which every girl in our class can sort of identify with.”

For those who have not yet seen the movie, the movie is about a group of five students that are gathered on a Saturday morning for an eight hour detention.

All characters are different and this creates barriers between them, but as time goes by, those barriers are broken and everybody gains a new perspective of their peers.

This movie is parallel to the journey the seniors have been through together during their four years at Loretto.

It all began with differences but later their spectrum became broader and they united as the class of 2019.