Say What?

Isabela Baca, Class Sections Editor

As the school year comes to an end, if you look back to your August self, what are things you learned this year?

Freshman: Catherine Torres

“Looking back at my August self, I learned how important time management is. Having so much free time while being at home, it’s so easy to get distracted. Especially being my freshman year it took a while for me to adapt to the workload!”

Catherine Torres

Sophomore: Regina Correa

As I look back to my August self I realize I’ve learned a lot of things. Primarily I’ve learned that things take time, and patience is key. At the start of the school year I found myself getting easily stressed when I didn’t know certain things, but I soon learned how I had to give them time because in the end I wasn’t the only one struggling and I knew everything would eventually workout. I’ve also learned the importance of having trust not just in myself but in others. Not knowing how the new school year would be I had to trust that I would find a way to make it work, but also that my teachers and classmates would help work things out together.”

Regina Correa

Junior: Loretta Quintana

“Back to my August self, I’ve learned to do things at the moment. Every time I have a chance to do something, I do it at the moment, since life is short, and you never know when something can happen to you,especially in these circumstances. School wise, I have learned that not everything is just having fun, but to give the best in everything, especially now that I am home, I shall do my best for me and my future in order to be prepared.”

Loretta Quintana

Senior: Larissa Pando

“This year I learned that I should never take anything for granted. I am thankful for everything I am able to do because one day anything can come to an end.”

Larissa Pando