Class of 2020 seizes the day

The seniors at Loretto Academy enjoyed their senior ditch day with one another. They spent their day laughing and making memories. Top row from left to right: Abigail Eudave, Ximena Zarate, Andrea Hidalgo, Anneliese Gil. Bottom row left to right: Sophia Navarro, Anavictoria Acosta, and Marcia Gonzalez. Photo courtesy of Sophia Navarro.

Sybonae Acosta, Class Sections Editor

The class of 2020 is slowly approaching the end of the road; however, not without taking a day off for an extended long weekend.

On February 13, 2020, the senior class at Loretto Academy participated in the traditional senior ditch day.

Senior Anneliese Gil said, “I think our class is very close and our ditch day was very successful.”

The senior class spent the day with one another filled with exciting festivities that were a mix of bittersweet emotions.

Gil said, “It was really nice to finally be able to participate in it [senior ditch day] and hang out together these last few months we have together.”

As the last semester continues to speed by, the senior class will continue to make memories before splitting ways on the next chapter of their lives.