Circle drive 2019

This year’s 2019 circle drive will be on May 16. Seniors will wave goodbye while going around the circle four times. Photo courtesy of Loretto Academy Facebook.

Ambar Guajardo, Class Sections Reporter

It is the end of the school year, and the seniors are about to graduate.

One of the most expected traditions, circle drive, will take place on May 16, 2019.

During circle drive, seniors get to decorate their cars after their last finals and drive around the circle with a group of friends to say their last goodbye to Loretto and all of the Loretto underclassmen.

Loretto senior Grecia Rosales said “It’s something I’ve witnessed since freshman year and I’m looking forward on being the one leaving this time and enjoying this tradition that is literally our one last ride.”

All the other classifications line up around the circle in front of the school waving goodbye as they watch the seniors go around throwing treats and blasting music.

Seniors go around the circle drive throwing treats to the underclassmen waving goodbye.  Photo courtesy of Loretto Academy Facebook.

Seniors can throw candies, food, and other goods to all the Loretto students standing around the circle.

Circle drive is the senior’s opportunity to say their final goodbye.